There is a growing group of guys called the Men’s Prayer Group who meet twice a month on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month, at the Parish Hall. The group meets at 7:30 am, have a small breakfast together, pray the morning office using the Magnificat and then read the scriptures for the following Sunday and discuss them and how those scriptures fit our own lives. We are done by 9 am so those who want can go to Mass. For more information, contact Dave Wilson, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-455-1847.
- Holy Day of Obligation – Wednesday, August 15th – Solemnity of the Assumption
- Nineteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Statement from Bishop Burbidge on the First Anniversary of the Violent March on Charlottesville August 10, 2018
- Eighteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time
- TEXT: 18th Sunday in Ordinary Time, August 5, 2018
TagsAbortion Adoration Advent Advent Series Angelus Academy Baptism Boy Scouts of America Charity Confession Easter Election Eucharistic Procession Faith Alone Family Assistance Father's Day Father Barnes Fortnight for Freedom Gays Holy Week Lent Lenten Series Lessons and Carols March for Life Marriage Penance Pentecost Piety Politics Pope Pope Francis Prolife Protestant Religious Education Religious Liberty Religious Persecution September 11 Social Justice St. Peter Thanksgiving Tolerance Trail Life USA Volunteer Reception Vote Works Youth Director