Liberty Counsel is an international nonprofit, litigation, education, and policy organization dedicated to advancing religious freedom, the sanctity of life, and the family since 1989, by providing pro bono assistance and representation on these and related topics.
- Holy Day of Obligation – Wednesday, August 15th – Solemnity of the Assumption
- Nineteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Statement from Bishop Burbidge on the First Anniversary of the Violent March on Charlottesville August 10, 2018
- Eighteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time
- TEXT: 18th Sunday in Ordinary Time, August 5, 2018
TagsAbortion Adoration Advent Advent Series Angelus Academy Baptism Boy Scouts of America Charity Confession Easter Election Eucharistic Procession Faith Alone Family Assistance Father's Day Father Barnes Fortnight for Freedom Gays Holy Week Lent Lenten Series Lessons and Carols March for Life Marriage Penance Pentecost Piety Politics Pope Pope Francis Prolife Protestant Religious Education Religious Liberty Religious Persecution September 11 Social Justice St. Peter Thanksgiving Tolerance Trail Life USA Volunteer Reception Vote Works Youth Director