Anyone hoping to join us for the Steubenville High School Youth Conference this summer MUST register by Wednesday, April 27th.
This is the absolute FINAL deadline.
(As of Thursday, April 21st we have 40 of a possible 55 spots filled.)
Lock in your spot by handing in your permission slip and your $50 deposit.
Total Cost: $235/person
(Cost includes ticket to the conference, meals while there, transportation and a t-shirt!)
Scholarships available. Contact Jeanne for details.
Make your deposit via check and drop it off with your permission slip, or pay online by clicking the Faith Direct link:
(Cost includes ticket to the conference, meals while there, transportation and a t-shirt!
Transportation: We will be renting a charter bus this year!!
This year’s theme: THIRST
Just before He died on the cross, Jesus said “I thirst.” Assuming He wanted something to drink, the soldier standing guard by the cross gave Our Lord a sponge dipped in bitter wine. But Jesus wasn’t thirsting for something to drink. Instead, His statement should be interpreted as “I thirst… for souls!”
Jesus is thirsty for your soul – at the 2016 Steubenville Youth Conferences, we will all have an opportunity to give our souls to Christ, who so desperately thirsts for them.
The mission of the Steubenville Conferences is to invite young people into a life-changing encounter with Jesus Christ through the Sacraments of the Church and the power of the Holy Spirit. This experience of Christ’s love opens their hearts to become His disciples and embrace the mission of the Catholic Church.
The elements that make a Steubenville Youth Conference so powerful include:
- A Christocentric message of mercy and love.
- Impactful presenters that deliver relevant messages.
- A clear call to follow Jesus Christ as a disciple.
- Powerful prayer rooted in the Eucharist.
- Beautiful liturgies that connect with young people.
- A generous response to the call to go to the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- Dynamic praise with holy and talented worship leaders.
- Time for fellowship and group bonding.22