ALL adult crew leaders (chaperones) & teens MUST be registered online
by 11:59pm on February 9th!
*If there are not enough adult chaperones registered online by February 9th, we will have to limit the number of teens who can attend. It will be first come, first serve based on who has their $100 deposit down and paperwork completed online first.
*One male chaperone is needed for every 5 male youth.
*One female chaperone is needed for every 5 female youth.
Total Cost: $325/youth (Adults are PAID FOR!!)
There are several ways to reduce your cost.
Scholarships also available.
Who: Open to all CURRENT 9-12th Graders
MANY Adult volunteers are needed in various capacities.
When: June 25th–July 1st, 2016
Where: Massaponax, VA
3 Steps to Register for WorkCamp…must be completed BY FEBRUARY 9th!
Register online at: https://secure2.arlingtondiocese.org/youth/workcamp (this is the same link for Adult Crew Leaders AND Contractors to register at…and remember, we need enough adult volunteers in order to be able to send our teens.)
Print your registration, sign in BLUE ink, and include a copy of your health insurance card (we can copy it in the parish office when you drop it off if you need us to).
Teens: Print & fill out a WorkCamp Application and Commitment to WorkCamp to turn in to the parish office along with your signed registration.
Pay your $100 deposit…you can write a check payable to St. Raymond’s or pay online by clicking here.
- There will be 4 mandatory meetings on Sunday evenings from 7:45-9pm between now and WorkCamp.
- February 21st
- February 28th
- March 13th
- April 10th
- Friday, February 26th: Soup Supper & Stations of the Cross (4-7pm)
- Saturday, April 23rd: Italian dinner (4-10pm)
- Sunday, May 15th: Team Building Day (Time & Place TBA)
- Saturday, May 21st: Tool Day (8am-3pm)
- Sat./Sun., June 4-5th: Raffle (after ALL Masses)
- May 29, 31 & June 1-7th: Yard Sale Collection (see sheet for times)
- June 9-11th: Yard Sale Fundraiser (see sheet for times)
WorkCamp 2016 Overview (pdf)
Papers to turn in with your signed registration:
Graduate WorkCamp Opportunity for High School Class of 2015:
Graduate WorkCamp Application (pdf) Due: May 30th