SIGN UPS ARE ONLY REQUIRED FOR THE 9am and 11am Masses
KEY THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- All Catholics in the Diocese of Arlington are still dispensed from the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays. However, those who are ABLE to safely attend are strongly encouraged to do so.
- Only one family may use the Cry Room per Mass.
- If you are feeling sick, have a cold (cough and sneezing) or have any health concerns – PLEASE STAY HOME.
- If you are over 65 or have any medical issues that place you “at risk” we RECOMMEND YOU STAY HOME.
- If you have any concerns or are anxious about your safety, please feel free to STAY HOME.
SIGN UP FOR MASS:
NO SIGN UPS REQUIRED FOR: 5pm Saturday Vigil, 7am and 1pm Sunday Masses, except for use of the family room (see below).
1pm Sunday Mass -MASKS MANDATORY
To accommodate those who are particularly anxious about COVID, MASKS will be MANDATORY at the 1pm Mass. Please attend only if you agree to wear a mask for the duration of the Mass, except while receiving Holy Communion.
MASS ATTENDANCE GUIDELINES:
- There are only 225 spaces available for sign up at each Mass.
- In addition to the pews, there will be seating/standing room areas in the Narthex and confessional area.
- All Attendees are expected to wear a MASK at Mass, unless you are exempt under State rules. Because so many are exempt, we do not attempt to “enforce” mask wearing, and ask everyone to charitably respect each other’s situation.
- Exception: the 1pm Mass is only for those who agree to wear masks, i.e., masks are MANDATORY.
- Please bring your own mask, as we do not have a supply.
For 9am and 11am Mass ONLY: Note: These two Masses are crowded, with capacity limitations. So to ensure you have a seat (or maybe a place to stand), we ask you to follow these “rules”:
- You MUST sign up the number per person who will be attendng the Mass you select (i.e., husband, wife, sons, daughters, etc.).
- You will receive an email confirmation from SignUpGenius after you’ve signed up: you MUST bring a printed copy of this email with you to Mass or you can show your email via your phone.
- You may enter the church 25 minutes before Mass, but must arrive no later than the beginning of Mass.
- If you sign up but arrival after Mass begins you may lose your seat and not be able to enter if the church.
|Please call us at 703-440-0535 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.|