|Praised be Jesus Christ! We are now able to celebrate public Mass on Sundays and Weekdays!|
SIGN UPS ARE ONLY REQUIRED FOR THE 9am and 11am Masses
KEY THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- THE 11AM MASS WILL STILL BE LIVESTREAMED!
- All Catholics are still dispensed from the Obligation to Attend Mass on Sundays. You do not need to attend Mass.
- Parents with children who will not receive Communion might consider not bringing them, and perhaps “tag teaming” for Mass.
- Only one family may use the Cry Room per Mass.
- If you are feeling sick, have a cold (cough and sneezing) or have any health concerns – PLEASE STAY HOME.
- If you are over 65 or have any medical issues that place you “at risk” we RECOMMEND YOU STAY HOME.
- If you have any concerns or are anxious about your safety, please feel free to STAY HOME.
SIGN UP FOR MASS:
Please note: these are different than our regular schedule.
NO REQUIRED SIGN UPS FOR: 5pm Saturday Vigil, 7am and 1pm Sunday Masses
Please Note: No Sunday 5 pm Mass
MASS ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- There are only 225 spaces available for sign up at each Mass.
- In additional to the pews, there will be seating/standing room areas in the Narthex and confessional area.
- All Attendees are expected to wear a MASK at Mass
- Please bring your own mask, as we do not have a supply.
- Gloves are encouraged, but not required.
For 9am and 11am Mass ONLY:
- You MUST sign up the number per person who will be attendng the Mass you select (i.e., husband, wife, sons, daughters, etc.).
- You will receive an email confirmation from SignUpGenius after you’ve signed up: you MUST bring a printed copy of this email with you to Mass or you can show your email via your phone.
- You must arrive no later than the beginning of Mass you sign up for.
- Late arrivals will wait in line with “Stand-bys” – there is no guaranee that you will be admitted.
|Please call us at 703-440-0535 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.|