Trail Life USA Parent Interest Meeting
December 3, 2013 News
The St. Raymond of Penafort Trail Life USA Troop is hosting an information meeting for interested parents. Trail Life USA is a Christian adventure, character, and leadership program for boys in grades K-12, centers on outdoor experiences that build a young man’s skills, and allows him to grow as a role model and leader for his peers. Join us at 7:15 PM on Monday, December 16 in the Parish Hall at St. Raymond of Penafort Catholic Church, 8750 Pohick Road, Springfield, VA. Please contact Keith Oswald or Vince Drouillard at TrailLifeUSA@straymonds.org for more information.
Please download the flyer as a reminder.
For more information about Trail Life USA, please visit their website at www.traillifeusa.com. Additionally, Trail Life USA will hold an online Town Hall Meeting this Thursday night (December 5) at 9:00 pm (EST) at this link. The Livestream broadcast will include the following speakers.
- John Stemberger, Chairman of the Board
- Mark Hancock, Vice Chairman and TLUSA COO
- Rob Green, TLUSA Interim Executive Director
- David Servin, Board Member, Program Developer
- Richard Mathews, General Counsel and TLUSA National Operations Director
- Shawn Anderson, Board Member, Merchandise